“Pooh and his friends were given as gifts by author A. A. Milne to his son Christopher Robin Milne between 1920 and 1922. Pooh was purchased in London at Harrods for Christopher’s first birthday. Christopher later gave them to publisher E. P. Dutton, who in turn donated them to the New York Public Library.”
Oh my god. Oh my god.
This is them, guys. This is them. Got chills.
I’m more star struck from this picture, than I have been at any other moment in my life.
I don’ts knows ifs it ams because ofs halloweens candy or somethings buts I dont’s feels good.. likes kinds ofs sicks ands barfy ands a headaches. :/
The booze don’ts helps it ats all!
I hope it ain’ts a diabetics comas comings on. The Klokateers personally checks all the candies and stuff so it can’ts be poisons… well it coulds be the spiked candies withs drugs maybes. Can I dos anything? Wants me to gives to you a heads massage?
Noes…it’s okays. I justs drinks this waters…maybe goes tos for a naps or goes to the hospitals.
It must be pretty bads if you’re willings to goes to the hospital. Okays, we’s definitely gettings you to a doctor. Betters safes than sorry. We learneds that froms your exploding organs that ones time.